SK Metallic Cocol comes in 5 fabulous colours which include: Silver, Gold, Copper, Rose Gold, Silver Rose Gold. These fantastic Edible Metallic Paints give an especially dramatic effect when painted on milk or dark chocolate. These colours are intended for painting on the surface of chocolate and can be painted into moulds before filling. The Metallic Paint colours give a spectacular effect when brushed or spattered onto milk or dark chocolate
All Squires Kitchen’s Cocol colours are suitable for use with an airbrush.
- 1. Remove the lid and microwave on full power until the contents have melted fully. Remove from the microwave, replace the lid and shake at regular intervals to ensure even temperature distribution
- 2. Alternatively, melt the Cocol by placing the bottle in warm water. Do not over heat.
- 3. Stir or gently shake contents and use a paintbrush to paint onto chocolate or airbrush or paint a thin layer of melted Metallic Cocol Paint into a chocolate mould or onto an acetate sheet before filling or covering with tempered chocolate.
Cocoa Butter; Potassium Aluminium Sillicate; Colour: E172
ALLERGY ADVICE: May contain traces of nuts and milk.
DIETARY GUIDE: Suitable for vegetarians.
Manufacturers Product Code
Store in a cool dark place. When heating this product, do not exceed 40°C.
- Remove the lid and microwave on full power until the contents have melted fully.
- Remove from microwave, replace the lid
and shake at regular intervals to ensure even temperature distribution.
- Alternatively, melt the Cocol
by placing the bottle in warm water.
- Shake contents and brush or airbrush a thin layer of melted Cocol into a chocolate mould or onto an acetate sheet before
filling or covering with tempered chocolate.
- Cocol can also be mixed into
cocoa butter coatings.
When heating this product do not exceed 40°C
Transparent plastic bottle with screw cap
H12.5, W4, D4cm
Country of origin